Small businesses play a crucial role in the Brunswick-Golden Isles community and economy. The Chamber is proud to recognize their accomplishments, successes, and contributions throughout the year through our Small Business of the Month program.
To be considered for the Small Business of the Month award, the Business or Business Owner must maintain the following criteria:
- Chamber member in good standing
- Have been in business for a minimum of two years
- Be a for-profit business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and integrity in their business field
- Provide a valuable business, service, or profession to the community of Brunswick and the Golden Isles
- Take an active role in supporting various charitable efforts within the community
- Demonstrates a history of growth
- Exhibits initiative, creativity, and a “can do” attitude
- 50 or less employees
Application Process – Small Business of the Month:
To nominate a business, please complete this form.
To apply, please complete this online application.
Applications are accepted year-round and evaluated by an independent selection committee. Applications are kept confidential. If selected for Small Business of the Month, the business is automatically in consideration for Small Business of the Year. For additional information, please contact Stephanie D’Amico at 912-265-0620.