Member Benefits & Tiers
Member Benefits & Tiers
Your Chamber membership involvement gives you and your organization face-to-face interactions and networking opportunities which lead to stronger relationships. The Chamber acts as a collective voice to leverage leadership and resources for positive community and economic initiatives. We are a membership-driven organization that utilizes the collective resources (time, talent and financial) of its members to develop a dynamic business environment.
The benefits of Chamber membership vary for each member: some want exposure and networking, while others want educational opportunities. For some, participation in Chamber programs and events is a key benefit of membership, while for others it is knowing that the Chamber is working on their behalf to ensure a pro-business climate. Others want to give back to a community that has been good to them. Whatever your reasons, we think you'll find value in becoming a member. For an article by the American Business Magazine detailing reasons to join the Chamber, click here.
Exclusive Chamber Member Discounts:
- 7.5% Discount off Workers’ Comp Premiums through “Drugs Don’t Work” Program
- 25% Discount to Constant Contact Subscription
- $50 Discount for Business EXPO Booth (new members)
- Special Discounted Member Pricing to Chamber Events
- Exclusive Member-to-Member Deals (M2M Deals) Participation
- Bundled Savings on Sponsorships, Tickets and Participation through Chamber Champions Program
The Chamber offers many different levels of membership to fit your needs. In addition to our Basic and Enhanced memberships, we also offer 4 different levels of CHAMBER CHAMPIONS membership tiers, which give considerable cost savings by bundling participation and giving members additional perks. Click Here to see everything our different membership levels offer you.
For more information, please contact Kate Reeves, Membership Director.
Event sponsorships are offered throughout the year and are an excellent way to strengthen your brand, increase awareness and generate business leads. Our active membership represents 1,200 small business organizations, large corporations, and individual entrepreneurs, totaling employment of over 23,000 people. With event sponsorships starting at less than $100, there are programs to fit every budget.
Program/Event Participation Opportunities:
- Annual Dinner & Awards Program
- Business EXPO
- Business After Hours Networking
- Business Education Series
- Candidate Forums
- CEO Reception
- Chamber Ambassadors Program
- Chamber Experience
- Chamber Golf Tournament
- Economic Outlook Luncheon
- Georgia Chamber Congressional Luncheon
- Grits & Issues Breakfast
- Leadership Glynn Program
- Membership Luncheons
- State of the Port Luncheon
- State Leadership Recognition in Atlanta
- Teacher Appreciation Dinner
- Various Community Events
- Washington DC Fly-In
- Youth Leadership Glynn Program