Finding Value in Your Chamber Membership
The Brunswick-Golden Isles Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(6) membership organization comprised of business enterprises, professional firms, educational institutions and individuals who are committed to the continued economic growth and prosperity of Brunswick and the Golden Isles. We are a volunteer organization and, as such, our most important asset is our individual members. . . people just like you. . . who realize that through the Chamber, their voice can collectively initiate the support programs that improve the quality of life in our community.
The Chamber's membership investments are tax deductible as a business expense rather than a charitable contribution, and businesses of every size and description are part of the Chamber. We have more than 1,200 businesses, 90% of which are small businesses with 10 employees or less, working together to enhance the economic climate and reduce the impediments to the flow of commerce in our community.
Joining the Brunswick-Golden Isles Chamber of Commerce means opening new doors of opportunity, gaining greater visibility, and expanding your networks. Your business is our business -- and we strive to serve the Brunswick and Golden Isles community in every way possible, especially our member businesses.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Membership in the Chamber is an active relationship. One size doesn't fit all: for some members, the ability to network and advertise is key; for other, having a voice in advocacy is paramount. We offer many different options of membership levels, designed to fit your needs. Find what works for you, and contact the Chamber to get started! Also, feel free to contact Kate Reeves, Director of Membership Services, to set up a meeting to make the most out of your membership.
Below is just a sampling of we offer our members:
- Business Education Training: classes/workshops/seminars
- Grits & Issues Political Breakfast
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Monthly Business After Hours networking events
- Business Before Hours
- Chamber Experience
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Chamber Board of Directors meetings
- Washington Fly-In
- Economic Outlook Luncheon
- Membership Luncheons
- State of the Port Luncheon
- Leadership and Youth Leadership Glynn programs
- Teacher of the Year recognition program
- Community outreach
- Sponsorship opportunities - for all levels & budgets
- Ribbon cuttings
- Political forums
- Support of One Million Cups monthly entrepreneurial meetings
- Alliances with the EDA (economic development authority), CVB, Keep Golden Isles Beautiful, school systems & government officials
- Community “Watchdog"
- Liaison with FLETC, Ft. Stewart, King’s Bay and other governmental entities
- Updates and alerts from Georgia's Small Business Alliance/Georgia General Assembly
- Access to community leaders and decision makers
- Membership Window Decal
- Post Online Hot Deals
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Community Calendar
- Individual Business Page on Chamber Website
- Business Listing in Membership & Relocation Guide
- Use of Chamber Logo on Business Webpage
- Online Directory Listings
- Referrals to your Business
- Social Media Publicity: MemberNet, Facebook, Instagram
- Ambassador Program
- Monthly Communication e-Newsletter, "MemberNet" & weekly notifications
- Exclusive member discounts to programs and events throughout the year
- 25% discount on Constant Contact email marketing subscription
- Exclusive Member-to-Member Discounts
- Free copy of President's VIP contact list, manufacturers list & civic clubs/organizations
- Free subscription to Georgia Trend Magazine